Entah ape yang membuatkan jari-jari ni click2 dekat website blogspot ni dan sign up... entah why tergerak hati nk buat blog... Okay. So. Ehem-ehem. Ni first time buat keje-keje 'blogging' ni .. Haha. and tatau nape tibe-tibe nak start blogging. So, diri ni hanyalah manusia biasa yang tak brapa reti dalam mengarang ayat-ayat dramatis penuh touching-touching and berbunga-bunga. Just spill and type. Might possibly just be ranting ntahapeape all the way. Might be a few harsh words here and there. Tapi tu memang cara tuan punya blog. Aseef to those yang maybe akn dimention or dituju after-after this. Oh yeah, one more thing, thanks to those yang tolong diri ni siapkan blog. I'm not drop-dead-gorgeous.Nor super-talented. Not even a genius human being.I'm no special someone,that I shall say in the first place. I'm plain simple with a way of my own. And my say is" As long as I have Allah by my side. It doesn't matter that you are against me"..
This is my way. My blog. My life. My story.
"you can call it boring,
you can call it cliche,
but I call it life"
welcome.aboard. =)

No comments:
Post a Comment