Voting

Wednesday, 28 December 2011

Nothing More Than just A Thought~





              Haha..guys, call me old fashioned or ketinggalan zaman.. or whatever.. this song might be old but the lyrics are refreshing..no kidding... Credits to hlovate for introducing me to this song.. Been AGGGGGEEESSSS since I've heard it.. Ni time tengah 'loleh' , lemau la nak tercari-cari balik.. Haisy.. sapa kata nak survive kat dalam dunia ni senang and beautiful macam a bed of roses? wo0oho0! salah-salah.. To those yang betoi-betoi rasa lagutu..tahniah la sebab anda bahagia.. and to those yang dah jatuh tersembam tersungkur tons of times, relax, take your time to get back up.. Yok! kita sama-sama scramble back up to our feet.. And kalau we jatuh balik pegang kuatlah pada tali Allah(remindingdirisendirini) haha...  Biar bercalar, luka, bruises and cuts.. as long as we tak stray from that road tu insyaAllah selamat.. ;)


            And kalau nak give up..woah.hold on, take a deep breath and pikiq balik the reasons why we were created.. we  were never perfect then,now or after this.. Flaws and mistakes are there for a reason.. Kecacatan pada diri is to teach us to refresh and review balik diri sendiri. heck ,even I sometimes feel like on the verge of giving up after trying so damn hard to be good and do things right. I must be trouble-magnet sebab trouble will always be where I am.. So what if people criticize me and give me the L sign with their hands.. So what?? I'll just give them the "TALK-TO-THE-HAND" hand.. bhahahah! Hey,if people can't accept who you are then they're just not who you think they are.. Aku bukan saint..ya know those people who come with the angelic smile and face,puppy dog ey.es, the goody-two-shoes attitude, sweet voice..you get the idea..
                                                                 
                                                                              >.<

    na'ah.. that's not me.pfft! macam langit dengan bumi la kalau nak bandingkan dengan aku..
but then again, you should NEVER judge others without knowing them.. nyways, the sickening truth about this round world is that's exactly what mankind does.. Give'em a piece of their mind without actually knowing the 'victim' sigh~


          So.. after all those rubbish I've just rant on above I'm gonna back down and say:
 AdiOs aMigos~


                                                                                                                    *rantingnonstopallrubbish*

No comments:

Post a Comment