
Oh yeah.. and gambaq di atas tersangatlah comeyyylll~
and I am once again rambling nonsense.
Cuti ni. Sungguhlah tak terasa semangat nak buat holiday package macam dulu-dulu.
O ya..the thought of spending next week just for add maths simply kills me.
O' dear Add Math, my truly,
beloved one that have made me tingly,
and confused simultaneously,
leaving me puzzled and dizzy,
wondering why you are the way you are,
how to get closer to you,
before you run afar.
Awwkaaayyy... sungguh aku dah putus fius.
Aha~ blame it all on add maths..
ya.ya. next week heading off to kota tinggi for Easy Math..
(garu-garu dagu)
Jia you! Tuntulah ilmu walau ke kota tinggi!
Walau perlu berkorban seminggu cuti!
Demi skor A+, demi Illahi!
Demi mencapai cita-cita tertinggi!
(okay..tonight is not a poem night. it is NOT) -_-"
One more thing.
I.Feel.Stupid
Yeah.I really do.
Dammit.
feeling.like.a.fool.truly.
out,
Jo
No comments:
Post a Comment